JANUARY 10, IN THE YEAR 2000, SISTER MARY EPHREM COMPLETED HER LIFE ON EARTH!
The 12 Ways Our Lady Appeared to Sister Mary Ephrem
1. Our Lady of America – The Immaculate Virgin – “I desire that My children honor Me especially by the purity of their lives.” At another time, Our Lady presented me with the lily She was holding, and said to me, “Take it and cherish it. It is the Sign with which I Mark My children.”
2. Mother of Mercy – With Her arms extended, Her Blue Mantle affording a safe Refuge for the sinner.
3. Our Lady of the Divine Indwelling – “I am Our Lady of the Divine Indwelling, Handmaid of Him Who Dwells within.” The Immaculate Tabernacle of the Indwelling God – a call to every soul to become pure, living temples of God.
4. Our Lady of Perpetual Help – “It is My greatest Joy to be Continual Help to My children” Our Lady wants to Help all her children. She is most anxious to do so. But she will not force this Help upon us. We must longingly ask for it and freely accept it.
5. Our Lady of Precious Blood – On another day She Appeared as our Lady of Precious Blood in a red cope like cloak.
6. Our Lady Surrounded by Legions of Angels – at their head, St. Michael; they all stood at attention around Our Lady or rather, slightly behind Her, all clad in armour and upon each breast-plate was a large red Cross. They stood with drawn Swords in their right hands and in their left a Shield.
7. Mother of Sorrows – “…it is My children who pierce My Heart. Their lives are filled with vanity and selfishness. They love My Son with their lips but not in their hearts. They refuse to follow Me and My Son along the Way of the Cross, because they have no love… Oh My children, give Me your hearts, emptied of all self-seeking and sinful pleasures, and I will fill it with Divine Love. I will give you Jesus, to hold in your hearts. He will fill it and then, Jesus will Live in you and Work through you for the Glory of His Father.”
8. Our Lady of Grace – She wore a Crown, and in Her right hand She held out a rosary, in Her left a scapular. From these, the rosary and scapular, there came forth, as it were, darts of Light, like streaks of lightning – this represented the Graces that souls received through the devout use of these holy instruments of Mary.
9. Our Lady of Mount Carmel – She was holding the Divine Child and both He and His Mother were wearing a Crown. She was Aiding the souls in Purgatory, especially those who had been faithful in the wearing of Her scapular.
10. The Holy Family – As St. Joseph promised, Jesus and Mary also came, Jesus had the Appearance of a boy of about fifteen or sixteen years old. It was about the Sanctification of the family and some other matters.
11. The Queen of Heaven – Our Lady held in both hands a Gold Casket which seem to be Overflowing with Sparkling Gems of every sort. Her whole bearing was most Queenly and Regal. Yet Her Smile was that of a Loving Queen-Mother, Most Eager and Anxious to Bestow Her Treasures upon Her children.
12. The Immaculate Conception – I was transported, somehow, with St. Bernadette, to the Lourdes Grotto in France – it came to my mind how deep was the significance of this experience. Is not Our Lady the Path that Leads to Jesus? Is She not the Gate of Heaven? Oh how our Mother Loves us. How much She Desires our Salvation and Sanctification, and how Ardently She Works for it.
The Blessed Virgin Mary Promised through the visionary Sister Mary Ephrem that Her statue as Our Lady of America, the Immaculate Virgin, once placed in the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception would be a Safeguard for our country, and her picture or statue honored in all homes, a Safeguard for the family. She also Promised that the medal would be a Safeguard against evil for those who wear it with great faith and devotion. She taught Sr. Mary Ephrem this short prayer:
“By Thy Holy and Immaculate Conception O Mary, Deliver us from evil.”
SISTER MARY EPHREM, PRAY FOR US! PRAY TO OUR LADY OF AMERICA, THE IMMACULATE VIRGIN,
THAT HER CHILDREN OF THE UNITED STATES MAY SOON FULFILL HER WISHES, PARTICULARLY, HER
REQUEST TO HAVE HER STATUE PROCESSED IN AND HONORED IN THE BASILICA OF THE NATIONAL
SHRINE IN WASHINGTON DC!
OUR LADY OF THE DIVINE INDWELLING, PRAY FOR US!