1. Our Lady of Lourdes – “On the eve of the Feast of the North American Martyrs, as I was making the Holy Hour from 7:00 to 8:00, I was conscious of the distinct and special feeling of the presence of Our Lady. She stood by my side and spoke to me. I felt rather than saw her, though I did see a part of her gown which was white and a small portion of her blue sash. I was under the impression that she came as Our Lady of Lourdes and she herself Confirmed this. Our Lady promised that greater miracles than those granted in Lourdes and Fatima would be granted here in America, the United States in particular, if we would do as she desires.”
2. Our Lady of America – The Immaculate Virgin – “I desire that My children honor Me especially by the purity of their lives.” At another time, Our Lady presented me with the lily She was holding, and said to me, “Take it and cherish it. It is the Sign with which I Mark My children.”
3. Our Lady of Precious Blood – On another day She Appeared as our Lady of Precious Blood in a red cope like cloak.
4. Our Lady of Perpetual Help – “It is My greatest Joy to be Continual Help to My children.” Our Lady wants to Help all her children. She is most anxious to do so. But she will not force this Help upon us. We must longingly ask for it and freely accept it.
5. Our Lady of Grace – She wore a Crown, and in Her right hand She held out a rosary, in Her left a scapular. From these, the rosary and scapular, there came forth, as it were, darts of Light, like streaks of lightning – this represented the Graces that souls received through the devout use of these holy instruments of Mary.
6. Our Lady, Mother of Sorrows –“…it is My children who pierce My Heart. Their lives are filled with vanity and selfishness. They love My Son with their lips but not in their hearts. They refuse to follow Me and My Son along the Way of the Cross, because they have no love… Oh My children, give Me your hearts, emptied of all self-seeking and sinful pleasures, and I will fill it with Divine Love. I will give you Jesus, to hold in your hearts. He will fill it and then, Jesus will Live in you and Work through you for the Glory of His Father.”
7. Our Lady Surrounded by Legions of Angels – at their head, St. Michael; they all stood at attention around Our Lady or rather, slightly behind Her, all clad in armour and upon each breast-plate was a large red Cross. They stood with drawn Swords in their right hands and in their left a Shield.
8. Our Lady of Mount Carmel – She was holding the Divine Child and both He and His Mother were wearing a Crown. She was Aiding the souls in Purgatory, especially those who had been faithful in the wearing of Her scapular.
9. Our Lady, Mother of Mercy – With Her arms extended, Her Blue Mantle affording a safe Refuge for the sinner.
10. Our Lady, The Queen of Heaven – Our Lady held in both hands a Gold Casket which seem to be Overflowing with Sparkling Gems of every sort. Her whole bearing was most Queenly and Regal. Yet Her Smile was that of a Loving Queen-Mother, Most Eager and Anxious to Bestow Her Treasures upon Her children.
11. Our Lady of the Divine Indwelling –“I am Our Lady of the Divine Indwelling, Handmaid of Him Who Dwells within.” The Immaculate Tabernacle of the Indwelling God – a call to every soul to become pure, living temples of God.
12. Our Lady of The Holy Family – As St. Joseph promised, Jesus and Mary also came, Jesus had the Appearance of a boy of about fifteen or sixteen years old. It was about the Sanctification of the family and some other matters.
The Blessed Virgin Mary Promised through the visionary Sister Mary Ephrem that Her statue as Our Lady of America, the Immaculate Virgin, once placed in the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception would be a Safeguard for our country, and her picture or statue honored in all homes, a Safeguard for the family. She also Promised that the medal would be a Safeguard against evil for those who wear it with great faith and devotion. She taught Sr. Mary Ephrem this short prayer:
“By Thy Holy and Immaculate Conception O Mary, Deliver us from evil.”
SISTER MARY EPHREM, PRAY FOR US! PRAY TO OUR LADY OF AMERICA, THE IMMACULATE VIRGIN,
THAT HER CHILDREN OF THE UNITED STATES MAY SOON FULFILL HER WISHES, PARTICULARLY, HER
REQUEST TO HAVE HER STATUE PROCESSED IN AND HONORED IN THE BASILICA OF THE NATIONAL
SHRINE IN WASHINGTON DC!
OUR LADY OF AMERICA, PRAY FOR US!
OUR LADY OF THE DIVINE INDWELLING, PRAY FOR US!